AdoMonde2
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Are Raël's Witnesses preaching the TRUTH?

2 participants

Are Raël's Witnesses preaching the TRUTH? Empty Are Raël's Witnesses preaching the TRUTH?

Message  Troll_Hard Mer 25 Fév - 17:32

Find out the TRUTH for yourselves!! Find out whether Raël's witnesses are preaching the TRUTH. Is Raël the new Messiah, or is he a kind of sex-obsessed gorilla? Find out the true answer in the site www.rael.org, and in the skeptical site skepdic.com .

What a Face
Troll_Hard
Troll_Hard

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Are Raël's Witnesses preaching the TRUTH? Empty Re: Are Raël's Witnesses preaching the TRUTH?

Message  Litchi Ven 13 Mar - 23:19

I just checked out www.rael.org.

Today, Rael is retired from professional racing, but still enjoys playing racing simulation games online in his spare time, especially Live for Speed where he races under the nick name of rael.org/racing and is one of the best of the world players.

How relevant can that be?
I mean, there even are pictures of his car. "UFOland VALCOURT Raël".
I deeply wonder why it's on his official website. Plus it says that he was already car racing at the age of 9.
9???

Strangely enough, it seems to me that there's more "free" information on his career as a singer and as a car racer than on the Message he has to deliver.

Dernière édition par Litchi le Sam 14 Mar - 12:29, édité 1 fois
Litchi
Litchi

Are Raël's Witnesses preaching the TRUTH? Empty Re: Are Raël's Witnesses preaching the TRUTH?

Message  Troll_Hard Sam 14 Mar - 0:15

I appreciate your talking of his Message with a capital m. drunken
Troll_Hard
Troll_Hard

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé